Hello My Name Is...
Conference: 8:15 - 9:00
Welcome to my fifth grade classroom. It's going to be an exciting school year!
have been an educator for 34 years with EPISD. I graduated from UTEP in
1981. I have a B.S. in Elementary Education with a reading
specialization. Throughout my teaching career I've taught third and
fifth grade, and I was also a literacy coach.
The following are the classroom rules your child must follow.
1. Be courteous and respectful to everyone.
2. Have materials ready for class.
3. Respect everyone and everything.
4. Raise hand before speaking or getting up from seat.
5. Hands, feet, and other objects are to be kept to yourself.
1. Student and teacher conference. (Warning)
2. Detention or loss of privileges.
3. Parent/Teacher conference.
4. Sent to Assistant Principal
SEVERE CLAUSE: IF THE STUDENT SEVERELY DISRUPTS THE CLASS OR HURTS ANOTHER STUDENT, HE/SHE WILL BE SENT TO ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL AND BE GIVEN A REFERRAL.
*1 pkg. wide ruled paper
*3 three subject notebooks (wide ruled)
*3 one subject notebooks (wide ruled)
*2 boxes of Kleenex
*2 pkgs. of #2 pencils
*1 ruler (customary and metric)
*1 multi-package of colored markers
*Crayons, colored pencils
*2 bottles of white Elmer’s glue (NO GLUE STICKS)
*2 covered sharpeners
*1 school box
*3 folders with pockets and 3 prongs
*1 pkg. of copy paper
Students will be given homework to reinforce the daily concept given during school hours. Unfinished work during the day will be allowed to be taken home for a grade. Homework is to be completed the following day or points will be deducted from the assignment. Homework is given to reinforce and allow the teacher to find areas of intervention.